Sunday, July 12, 2009

Blood+


I just finished watching Blood+ and I'm in awe. I can't get over about how tragic and beautiful the series are. It is a combination of action/horror/supernatural with a hint of romance and suspense. The story is very interesting but it can be a bit confusing in some parts, as the characters travel around the world chasing the enemy, and I was sometimes confused about why they were where they were. But as Saya's true identity is revealed, it keeps getting better and better. The series are filled with tear jerkers and bitter sweet moments.

The animation is very beautiful and the music is nice. However, I didn't like the final opening. The singing voice was just annoying. But some of the animation sequences have a very nice Gothic quality that adds a certain hint of darkness to the series to emphasize the mood.

Overall, I didn't find any serious flaws here. Blood+ is a great treat for the fans who loved Blood of the Last Vampire. The series unfolded a wonderful story and developed the character of Saya to its full potential. There are a lot of new characters and the story line is full of interesting twists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers